May 19, 2012

Grandpa's birthday celebrations

The "blue"glasses were part of his birthday package!  


 What's great about having a big family is that a little gathering can lead to an instant party.  Today's my grandpa, Oscar's birthday and this morning many of us joined him for a breakfast feast at Mimi's Cafe.  As you can see from the pictures he was sporting a KOOL-AID smile all morning.


I forgot to mention that I invited my grandfather for breakfast but failed to tell him about everyone else joining us??! I did it as a SURPRISE! Yes, I know...I'm kind of sneaky at times.  He was so pleased to see everyone arriving one by one to his birthday breakfast.  Seeing my grandpa's face this morning was priceless and will always stay with me.  Happy Birthday Grandpa!  Love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment