November 2, 2012

Ronan

Did you watch the CMA awards last night?  So good!  

After watching the CMA's.... I remembered something......



Taylor Swift was on the radio last week promoting her new album and instead of boasting about the album they were talking about her song "Ronan". 

 Its a song she performed at "Stand Up to Cancer" and currently is not on any of her albums but can be found on iTunes.  The DJ's on the radio were talking about how touching the song was and how it made grown men cry.  I will admit I was intrigued a little to see what this song was all about, if it made a grown man cry.   

Well, I have to admit this too..... it made this 3-0 year old, grown woman cry as well.

Taylor Swift took words from a mother's blog here in Phoenix, AZ and put it into a song.  Ronan was a 4 year old boy fighting cancer and sadly lost his battle.  Seriously, 4 years old.  Ugh....   My heart broke for his mother, father, siblings and loved ones.   

Cancer at any age isn't easy!  I HATE CANCER!!! I really do!  I see how strong my mom has been during her continuous fight and I can't even imagine it. She's such a brave soul and she still manages to make me laugh every day (even when she's not feeling good).  Love you momma!

Big LOVE and HUGS to Ronan's Family.  I hope to see you around PHX sometime.  Props to Taylor Swift for writing this amazing song. 



1 comment: