December 7, 2012

Mariah Carey & Jimmy Fallon

When I think Christmas music..... I think... Mariah Carey.



I've been a fan of Mariah Carey since I can remember and  would constantly play her on repeat especially during my childhood/teen years.  My favorite thing to do growing up was to make ice/roller skating routines to all her ballads.  Year round....I was always skating. 



A  good friend of mine from 4th grade told me once that every time she hears Mariah on the radio she immediately thinks of me.  If this is true, a lot of people are thinking of me during the holiday season with Mariah's Christmas hits.   I'm sending warm Christmas greetings to all my friends and family.  I hope everyone is getting ready for the holiday and enjoying the Christmas cheer.  It's my favorite time of the year......I mean really....CHRISTMAS COOKIES??...I'm IN! 

I heart Jim Fallon so it's only fitting that I share with you this video from Mariah Carey, Jim Fallon and the Roots.




No comments:

Post a Comment