March 29, 2012

Friendly Daisies

Over the weekend, Ryan brought to my attention the daisies we planted last year while my parents were visiting. We actually bought them in the rescue section at Lowes. To be honest, I had no clue they had a "rescue section" until my dad told me about it. You're able to buy all kinds of plants for a discounted price but it's risky since all the plants are on their last life. These daisies were a perfect example of that and I think I paid a $1.00 for each. I planted it, gave it a little love, and wished it well. Now, it's a year later and in full bloom! WHOOHOOO!!

When I think of daises, I always think of the movie "Just Got Mail" with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.

Meg Ryan has a line in the movie that reads: I love daisies. They're so friendly.
Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?



Yes, I think it's the friendliest flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment