February 9, 2012

The Vow




"The Vow" is coming out this weekend and I'm very excited to see it. I'm also having an out of town guest this weekend so I'm hoping we will have time to see it together since I know Ryan doesn't want to see it. Ryan said to me a few weeks ago that he went years with out seeing any chick-flicks and within two years he has seen every chick-flick ever made. I just laughed and responded "welcome to married life. " He claims I trick him into thinking it's an action flick. Yes, "A Walk to Remember" is a total action flick....wink wink!

Speaking of the movies, I LOVE LOVE LOVE POPCORN! It's my favorite thing to get while at the movies. It's especially good with jalapenos. Anyways, I had oringally wanted a popcorn stand as the guests arrived for our ceremony. I had good intentions but time got ahead of me. Planning a wedding in 6 months in another state has it's challenges. I could only do so much. Here are some of my ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment