February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Aunt Olivene


Today is my Aunt Olivene's birthday and I want to wish her the best birthday ever. We've always had a special bond so when it came time to wedding planning she was on top of it! She has always been very creative and talented in so many ways! That's why she's so successful at her business (interior designs). She was one of the reasons why I picked our venue and florist. She knew our florist from a party which led us to our amazing florist.

I had complete faith in my aunt's suggestion regarding our florist since...... like I said before she has many talents such as a "green thumb." My aunt and uncle are part of the Orchid Society of North Carolina and their house is filled with lovely orchids. It's quite a site to see. I also took Ryan to their house in September to see the orchid collection. BEAUTIFUL! Here are just some of the photos. Trust me this is not all of the orchids.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT OLIVENE!!! LOVE YOU!








No comments:

Post a Comment