September 29, 2011

Camera?


I need some help people! I need a new camera. Typically, I carry my camera wherever I go and have it ready to capture a moment at any given time. I have been like this since digital cameras came out. My dedication to capturing moments have been costly. I have gone through many many cameras. I'm already pretty rough on them and I'm excessively clumsy (story of my life). Poor cameras!

My camera broke the night we were flying back to Phoenix from Hawaii. I remember sitting at the gate waiting to get on the plane when I pulled out my camera. I was excited to view the pictures we had taken from our trip. ERROR MESSAGE reads across the screen. Strange noises started to happen. Yup, it was a goner! Hasn't worked since Hawaii.

Thank GOD it didn't break while in Hawaii. I would be one sad honeymooner. I was able to retrieve the pictures by pulling out my memory card.

Now, the hunt is on! I need a new camera. I need suggestions! I really like the PowerShot Canon G11! Hmmmm.....



No comments:

Post a Comment