October 2, 2011

Thank you Baby Sister

Today, I spent the majority of my morning cleaning and trying to catch up on the mundane tasks in life. September was a crazy month and my poor house had wedding stuff everywhere. I found a bag that contained some wedding related items and at the bottom of the bag I came across a folded piece of paper. At first, I thought it was trash until I opened it up and realized it was my sister's "Maid of Honor speech."

As I re-read her speech, tears started rolling down my face. Tears of joy of course! I'm a little biased but it was one of the best "Maid of Honor" speeches I have ever heard. I wish I could share it but I would rather keep those treasured words with myself and our wedding guests. It was truly amazing and so thankful for my baby sister. Love you Miss Suzi Q. You were the best Maid of Honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment