August 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Val !


My Aunt Val is a very busy woman since she is an anesthesiologist. She works crazy and long hours. She also lives in New York so I only get to see her at family gatherings. When I found out she was an avid reader of my blog it brought me so much joy. Wow, despite her insane hours she still finds time to read my blog. Well... since she reads my blog everyday I knew she wouldn't miss this post! Her birthday post!!

Today's my Aunt Val's birthday. She's a wonderful aunt with a loving and giving soul. She has a heart of gold and I am blessed to have her in my life.

Remember I told you she's a busy woman. Well...Can you believe she flew into Raleigh for my bridal shower back in July! It was such a nice surprise and great to see her!


Happy HAPPY Birthday Aunt Val! Ryan and I wish you the best birthday and can't wait to see you soon! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment