April 6, 2011

Bridal Packages keep coming in! YES!

.

Today, I received another bridal package from bridesmaid, Kimber! This gift was filled with fun bridal related items. The card she gave me made me laugh so hard because she referred to a boy we use to hide from in 1st grade and some more childhood memories.

A lot of thought was put into this and I appreciate it all. Look at all the items below! Where should I wear my shirt? ;-) Maybe this weekend.... or casual Friday??!!! Ryan loves his "Mr." koozie!


2 comments:

  1. You called me Kimber...wow. Someone else must have wrote this...haha jk. I am just glad I am part of your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa I wrote Kimber because I don't want everyone at the wedding calling you Kimber Lee all night long. :)

    I love LOVE LOVE all my gifts :)

    ReplyDelete