August 5, 2011

Happy 5th Anniversary Kelly & Justin!

5 years ago, I had the pleasure of being part of Kelly & Justin's special day. It was a day filled with many memories, laughter, and great people. As I was looking at Kelly's wedding photos last night, I realized two important people aren't with us anymore. Kelly's father and her other best friend, Suzy. I know these two are celebrating in heaven!

Kelly if you're reading this... Don't cry! This blog wasn't supposed to make you cry. It was supposed to remind you of all the happiness and blessings you have been given. Remember you have two angels looking down from heaven! I know your Dad and Suzy are celebrating today as well.

Ryan and I want to wish you and Justin the best anniversary! I hope Justin takes you somewhere nice ;-) Looking forward to seeing you both very very soon. We love you both!

Here's some photos from Kelly and Justin's wedding
August 5, 2006




















No comments:

Post a Comment