July 8, 2011

A Thoughtful Gift

As many are aware, planning a wedding is extremely stressful, especially when you add all the crazy elements of your life. After a stressful week, I had a card waiting for me in my mailbox. It's not my birthday? Hmmmmm..... wedding card? Nope! It was a sweet card from bridesmaid, Jeannie.


The card included a thoughtful note filled with kind words and jokes.
It also included a Starbucks gift card (AWESOME!!)


Jeannie and I have history when it comes to Starbucks. She was the first person to introduce me to delicious white chocolate mochas and its been a down hill slope since then. I will admit it...... I'm addicted to COFFEE! Actually, I'm a little obsessed, but it's ok because I have accepted my addiction.


Anyways, this was such a thoughtful gift and I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful friend like her in my life. That's why she's a bridesmaid! I can't wait to see you JEANNIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment