February 4, 2012

Cupcake Experiment: 100 Days

As many of you know, I've been blogging about the "Cupcake Experiment" since last year. Today makes 100 days since this cupcake has been in existence. It was made at a local grocery here in Arizona and was given to me the day after my birthday. I forgot to eat the cupcake and here I am 100 days later.

Thank goodness I didn't eat it. Can you imagine the preservatives/ingredients that were used for this cupcake? Pretty scary. It's something to think about when you're eating anything that's packaged. At this point, I'm not sure what to do about the cupcake? Keep blogging? Throw it away? It's pretty interesting that it has made it this long. Could it last up to a year? I'm not sure. I guess time will tell. For now, the cupcake still looks good. Despite it's looks it's extremely hard.









No comments:

Post a Comment