July 19, 2011

I had a BEE-utiful Shower!

This past Saturday, my sister (Maid of Honor) & bridesmaids threw me a BEE-utiful shower. My sister worked countless hours on all the details of the event and I think she did a stellar job. I thought all her custom decorations and details paid off. The BEE theme was adorable and I loved everything about it. I'm so lucky to have a sister like her in my life. The shower was a success! A big thank you to Aunt Val, Tia Hilda, Kimber Lee, Crystal, Kelly, and Briana for traveling quite a distance to participate in this weekend event. It means the world to me. It was also great spending time with all my friends and family. Here are a BUNCH of pictures from this BUZZing event. Enjoy!




Burts Bee Lip Balm
Product made in Durham, NC
Bee Hive Glassware










Thanks Ellen!
(She couldn't make the shower since she lives in Germany)












Bridesmaids
Aunt Val, Bridge, Aunt Olivene
Maid of Honor & Bride to Be
Tia Hilda, Bridge, Mom
Mom & Me
My friend's mothers and mom
All together!
Katherine, Nicole, Rachael, Nicole
Briana & Bridge


No comments:

Post a Comment