July 19, 2011

Appointments! Appointments!


My time in North Carolina was a busy one. I had lined up all my appointments to finalize details of the upcoming wedding.

Cake Tasting:
Yum! This was a lot of fun. We picked out some great favors for the big day.

Hair:
My hairstylist and make up artist, Lanni.
She was great to work with and I'm very pleased with the final product of my hair style.

The Venue:
This was my first visit to the Matthew's House and I was very happy with everything. It's been a pleasure working with Nina. We both share similar ideas and visions for this wedding.

Food:
My parents and I tried some of the food that we will be served at the wedding.

Photography:
I was finally able to meet our AMAZING photographer, Robyn. She was so down to earth and a pleasure to meet. I gave her all our secret plans for the big day.
Don't you love her yellow purse?


Flowers:
This is our florist, Linda. We were able to discuss different options for the flowers. She has great ideas and we can't wait to see the final results.


After all of the appointments, I was EXHAUSTED! Our plans are finally coming together and all our vendors are so accommodating.

No comments:

Post a Comment