June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Happy Father's Day to all the amazing men in our lives. These men have shaped Ryan and I into the people we are today and we are forever grateful. We love you all very much and wish you all the best day.

My father is the hardest working man I have ever met in my life. He never stops working. Seriously! Yes, he is probably working as I write this post. Ryan says I get this trait from my father since I'm always doing something as well! What can I say, I'm a Walker Woman! Well.... for now.


My Father & I at my baptism
Easter 2011, Carolina Blue

Ryan's Father, Bill is holding Tom & baby Ryan
Napa Valley Wedding, 2010, Blair Bunch

Grandpa Oscar with his oldest & youngest granddaughters.
Yes, I'm the OLD one!
Grandpa Oscar with oldest and youngest again.

Grandpa Walker, Rest In Peace.
Getting birthday kisses, 2008.
We was known for his cowboy hat!

Grandpa Walker with some of his grandchildren, Thanksgiving 2008
I'm rockin' my grandpa's lovely hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment