June 18, 2011

1st Bridal Shower: Black & Yellow Themed

Today, my boss, Dee Dee hosted my first bridal shower which was held at her beautiful home in Scottsdale. My stomach was filled with butterflies upon my arrival but I was super excited. When I arrived at the Bark residence, I was greeted by Dee Dee at the door with a huge kool-aid smile. As I followed her into the direction of the party, I realized the room was filled with my wonderful wonderful friends. I'm grateful to have these people in my life ! Dee Dee worked so hard on this shower and everything turned out lovely. I'm forever grateful. Thank you to everyone that showed up today! Thank you for the gifts as well. Ryan and I are so excited!


Here are some of the pictures taken today.


Dee Dee & Bridge



Michelle showing off her cool footwear

Sunflower cupcakes
Deb hard at work!



Darline & Laurie

Deirdre, Marci, Michelle

Bridge & Jen
"Black & Yellow"

Flowers from Jamie C.



Dee Dee made this pillow! See the heart!
She also put our engagement photo on the back!

This gift matches me! Thank you Marci, Michelle and Jamie!

My ribbon bouquet

Yummmm..cake!

Darline, Laurie, Dee Dee


Matchmaker Deb & Bridge
Note: Deb is wearing Black and Yellow :)

Jamie, Bridge, Marci

Michelle, Bridge, Deirdre

Kelly, Bridge, Allison

Dee Dee & Bridge

We're CRAZY!
Hugs!

My car was full!

No comments:

Post a Comment