February 25, 2013

Clumsy Oscar Awards?


Did you watch the 2013 Oscar Awards last night? Of course I was watching to admire the beautiful gowns and see which of my favorite films would win.  This was a tough year since almost all the films were very very good. It made it hard to pick a winner.  Big congratulations to Anne Hathaway, Christoph Waltz, Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Day-Lewis and Ben Affleck with Argo!  WooHoo!!   

Speaking of the winners...  Did any see Jennifer Lawrence FALL??   



When I saw that... I said " HA... that would totally be ME".  Everyday is a clumsy day in my world.  I don't think I've gone one day without running into a door, desk, table, jamming my toe (as I did this morning), or falling with every crack in the road.  Jennifer Lawrence if I were famous I would have fallen too.  ROCK IT!  I think she fell with grace! ;-)  




Also, did you see Adele's performance?  I just love her.... AMAZING!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment