August 20, 2011

The people I'm missing....


During each shower and wedding memory there were some people I was missing dearly..... My two grandmothers and grandfather. They have been in my heart during this whole process but it's been hard not seeing them. I wish I could see their reactions to certain things and see their excitement in their eyes. I know this sounds crazy but I can still remember the way they smell, the sound of their voice, and the warmth of their hugs. I know they would have given anything to be at my special day and I know they would be watching from heaven. As my tears roll down my face as I'm writing this blog, I hope people cherish the time they have with their living grandparents. Memories are everything I have and cherish every bit of it.

I think I'm 2 years old in this photo.
Taken in Jamaica with my Walker Family.
This photo was taken while I was in college visiting my grandparents at their lovely home.
Grandma Beryl passed in 2007
Grandpa, Sydney Oliver passed in 2009


This is my grandma, Irene and the only photo I have of her in AZ.
She passed away in 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment