October 9, 2012

Photographer to Friend

A few weeks ago, Robyn Van Dyke, our wedding photographer, followed my family around downtown Raleigh while capturing some amazing family pictures. We had this photo session planned months in advance and mother nature was trying to take over that day with tons of rain.  Thank goodness the rain stopped for our photo session.

I feel so fortunate to call Robyn a friend now. Not only did she capture our wedding but she now captured my beautiful family.  This is something that means a lot to me right now as my mom fights her battle again.  Thank you Robyn for being a part of the special times of the Walker/Blair family.


The Walker/Blair pictures will be featured at a later time.  
We are saving those photos for Christmas!

Here's some fun ones while hanging out with Robyn.  
Click here to get to view her website, HERE

Coffee Talk



Bridge, Suzette, Robyn









No comments:

Post a Comment