August 15, 2012

Skyping with loved ones

Skype/FaceTime/Google chat are some of my favorite technology tools because it allows me to see and interact with my friends and family.  Don't you love it!  I thoroughly enjoy getting a call from a love one and seeing their smiling face beaming back at me.  When skyping, I have a tendency to carry the camera a little too close at times.  Makes for some good laughs.

I've realized as I've had a couple of video sessions lately....that my hair is OUT OF CONTROL!  Note to self- must wear hats during Skype sessions.   Don't laugh too hard when you see the photos. This summer is killing me with the heat, humidity, and HABOOBS (<----google that word).

My Skyping TREND these days are babies!! 


Google chat with my BABY sister!

Yes, I'm kind of driving but she's sitting on the dashboard.  
Don't worry... our session ended after this picture was taken.
As you can see, Suzette was a little scared...hahaha


Skyping with BABY E, Momma Carey, and Suzette

I'm loving BABY E's Big Pink bow! 

BABY L  (Look at that hair), and Momma Kelly. 

FaceTime with Baby M aka Baby Giggles.

Look at that laugh! So adorable.
I think I told her a really good joke about Mary and her little lamb.

1 comment: