June 11, 2011

A small gift for the bridesmaids

Today, was spent working on crafty items for the bridesmaids. I decided I wanted personalized hangers for the bridesmaid dresses. I think it would add a nice touch and also be great for the photos. I just wasn't sure what or how I was going to personalize them but I figure it would come to me once I got to the store. After visiting several stores, I picked up various items for my project. Once I got home, I was starting to have doubts if this project would be successful, but I proceeded. By the end of the project, I was starting to smile.

The hangers are still getting some special additions which you'll see at the wedding.

For now..... I think it looks good. I hope my bridesmaids like them.

BEFORE Picture-Brown hangers

Drying in the HOT AZ sun




Personalized hangers!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, it does. ;-) There is a reason for that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I can't wait to hang our beautiful bridesmaid dresses from these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm glad you like them too!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete