September 30, 2012

Blair Vacation: North Carolina



Dinner with friends, babies and BOJANGLES! 

September was a crazy month!  I can't believe tomorrow is the first of October and I'm still recovering from September.  My husband and I left mid September to venture to my home state of North Carolina for a week long vacation.  It was filled with adventure, Bojangles, family, friends, road trips, laughs, WEDDING, and many memories.  Ohh...did I mention.....I CAME DOWN WITH THE FLU during my vacation??!  Seriously, the worst timing too. I survived and really enjoyed my time home. Enjoy some of the pictures below.  I will blog about the wedding separately.


Ryan went golfing with my dad.

Brunch with my aunt.


Outer Banks, OBX




Jeremy & Briana


Wright Brother Memorial






My favorite restaurant in Raleigh 


Miss North Carolina dresses



Justin, Kelly and Lucas



Visiting UNC-Charlotte


What?! We have a football field now?


Ryan enjoying my University 

#oldstompingground

Visiting old friends




Suzette, Kate and Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment