July 25, 2012

Legacy Coach Collection: Penny



This weekend, I happened to be walking past a Coach store when I spotted a purse in the window.  This specific purse is from the Coach Legacy Collection and hasn't been sold in stores for years.  You can only find it online.  To my amazement, the purse now comes in several colors which wasn't available either.   I think I've always been a fan of this classic yet fun purse.  It's been around since I can remember.....the 80's!  My sister also has it in black but she bought it from a vintage store several years ago.  My birthday and anniversary is approaching so I better send some hints my husband's way.






Here's a screen shot! I tried to get all the colors!  
I think I'm in love with the navy blue, coral and brown.






No comments:

Post a Comment