July 26, 2012

Glory of Love

"Glory of Love" from the Karate Kid always reminds me of my husband.  He says it's "our song". The music video always makes me laugh because it's so cheesy!  Typical 80's music video!  If you know anything about my husband... HE LOVES LOVES 80's music.    I do have to admit..... I love hearing this song and it always makes smile.  I'm so lucky to have Ryan in my life.  #loveofmylife

The reason why this song came to mind is that it was recently played on the Bachelorette right after they got engaged.  As soon as it started playing to recap the couples relationship, Ryan turned to me and said... "See.... I'm hip!"  Basically, implying that since it was being played on the Bachelorette it can't be cheesy anymore.  Speaking of the Bachelorette.....so glad Emily & Jef are together.  She picked a great guy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment