December 11, 2012

Tea at the Umstead Hotel

Sunday was a special day shared with my mom, sister, best friend and her mother.  We gathered for a high tea at the Umstead Hotel in Cary, NC.  

I love tea........especially high tea.  

It's something about the elegance of the tea, getting dressed up, lovely ladies, bite size sandwiches, scones and wanting to talk in a British accent.   


"Would you like a spot of tea, dear?" - That's my attempt at a British accent. :)





It was a beautiful afternoon and I enjoyed spending some quality time with these wonderful woman. Ohhh the jokes....... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  My laugh might have been a little too loud for afternoon tea but I couldn't help it.  Sometimes you just have to let your hair down and enjoy the moment.   

I heart orchids!








Love these ladies!


Suzette, Maya, Me

Smiles!

I feel so lucky to have these special moments!  I hope ya'll enjoyed the photos. 

1 comment:

  1. What a special afternoon with amazing women! The memories we created and the jokes we shared are priceless!

    ReplyDelete