May 27, 2012

Alberto and Rachel are engaged!

Wow... it's the month of engagements!  Today, I found out that my cousin, Alberto asked his girlfriend, Rachel to spend the rest of this life with him.  Aaaahhhhh...I've been waiting for this day.  My cousin, Alberto is an amazing guy with such a kind heart and I know he will treat Rachel like a queen.    



Alberto took Rachel out to dinner last night and while at dinner he had an accomplice spread red rose petals from the outside to the inside of his home.  As they returned from dinner and walked on the bed of roses, Rachel came upon these bouquets and picture frame.  As she turned around, my cousin was on one knee and asking for her hand in marriage.  Very romantic!  


THE RING!!

BLING BLING!

I see a beautiful wedding in the future! Can't wait!!

Congratulations to the happy couple!



No comments:

Post a Comment