April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

This Easter weekend, I had the pleasure of spending my time with the whole Blair family. Hmmm... did I mention Ryan's dad has 12 siblings!! Yes, I had a lot of people to meet!

We flew into Vegas and then drove to St. George, Utah. It was such a beautiful drive and at times it reminded me of Sedona. It was breath-taking and pictures couldn't capture the beauty.

The weekend was filled with many events and birthday celebrations.

Grandpa Blair led a 2-3 mile hike! He's full of life at 90 years old.
Tom (brother-in-law)
(spider-man)


Birthday lunch with Grandma Blair
Bridge & Shirley (mother-in-law)

Grandma Blair & her birthday cakes

Grandpa Blair's 90th birthday celebration
Nicole (sister-in-law), Ryan, Me



Ryan, Tom, Chris
Me and my Seeeeeeester!


THE BLAIR FAMILY!
It was such a great weekend and so thankful to be part of this beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment