April 22, 2012

Cristina's Engaged!!

Look who's engaged!!!?? Cristina and Victor!!  I've been waiting for this day and  was thrilled to get the happy news this morning.  They were engaged in France, at Disney World! 

The Ring!

The first time I met Victor was back in 2006  and I knew right away he would be Cristina's future husband. I wonder where the wedding will be??  North Carolina.... Miami.... destination wedding?  I can't wait!   

Ironically, last night at dinner I was talking about her future wedding and how fun it would be to travel to Miami.  Little did I know she was getting engaged probably around the same time last night!!     

Cristina & Victor calling their family last night!

Love Birds

Kisses


SMILES in Cary, NC
All dressed up!



I've known Miss Cristina since the age of 15 and have such lovely memories.  She's always been a dear friend of mine and I'm excited about this new chapter in her life.  She is the kindest person and Victor is a lucky guy.  CONGRATS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!!!

Here are some pictures of us throughout the years!

Cary Crew

Christmas

Visiting Florida

@ my grandparents house, #memories

Another Florida trip!

Me, Tina, Maya

Cristina's college graduation party


No comments:

Post a Comment