March 4, 2012

Carey & Kyle's Reveal Party



This past weekend, Carey & Kyle hosted a "Reveal" Party at their house. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend due to the fact that I live on the other side of the United States, but.....
I get to blog about it which makes me feel like I was there.

The "Reveal party" was to announce and celebrate the sex of their baby. How cool is this idea?

Pink & Blue straws. You know I love straws at a party.

Wow! She's craving healthy stuff??!!
It appears it's all the food.... Carey is craving. :)

THE BIG REVEAL

The cake revealed the sex of the baby.

Carey had the doctor write the sex of the baby on a piece of paper. The night before the party the paper was given to their neighbor, Jen to make a cake.

Carey & Kyle didn't want to know until the party. The suspense would have killed me!


As they were cutting the cake, the crowd around them were screaming of excitement!!!

AND......
It's PINK!!!!!!!!!!! A GIRL!!!

The little girl will be named.....


I'm so excited for Carey & Kyle and can't wait to meet Eliza Lyn. What a great party!
CONGRATULATIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment