February 22, 2012

A Story about Dad


Story time!

Yesterday, my father called Ryan to wish him a happy birthday. He started the conversation off with birthday greetings and reminding Ryan to enjoy life because it flies so quickly after 30! He also mentioned to enjoy everything around such as his wife, friends and family and try not too work too much.

Ok... just hearing the fact that my dad told someone not to work too much was pretty hilarious since my father is a work-a-holic. I was already laughing at this point.

.....Back to the story.

After 20 minutes of telephone time and a great father & son-in-law conversation.

My dad had to cut Ryan short because he needed to get back to WORK!!!

Ryan was left puzzled!!


...WAIT...

What happened to not working too much??!!!

My dad cracks me up! He's always been a hard worker and provider and I love him for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment