February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Nicole!


*Yes, she's always this PRETTY!*

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister-in-law, Nicole! Today she's 27!!! She's one of my favorite people and feel so fortunate to have her in my life. She is mine and everyone's best friend and always a blast to be around. She welcomed me into her family with open arms and I love her for that...how did I get so lucky??!!

*Yes, she's always smiles*

Today, I know she will be showered with many gifts by her friends, co-workers, and boyfriend! I look forward to celebrating with you soon SEESTER (as we like to call each other).

My "Seester" loves to dance just like me! These picture makes me love her more!
Yes, she caught the bouquet! ;-)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment