December 21, 2011

Bridgette's Favorite Things!

Bridgette's Favorite Things
(Kind of like.. Oprah's Favorite Things)

There are items on my on-going wishlist. Some pieces I know I won't get, but like to admire from afar or appreciate. Everyone knows I love fashion and purses.

Yes, these pieces are $$$ but that's why it's my wish list. :)


1.Micheal Kors "Grayson- Large" Satchel- this purse is bigger than me but I love it!

2. Michael Kors Crystal Bezel Watch



3. Black Ray Ban Wayfarer Glasses. I have these in turtle shell and love them!
Black will be the next pair.



4. Tory Burch Wedges! I have a couple of her flats and love them. Best shoes.


5. J.Crew -" Jackie" Cardigans are the BEST! Classic item for all wardrobes.


6. TOM-Calypso Wedges!



7. COACH- classic shoulder bag! Another classic piece!


8. COACH: Patent Leather Chelsea bag


9.Burberry Rain boots! I know it doesn't rain in Arizona but a girl has to dream, right!


10. Burberry-Quilted, I adore this super cute jacket! I think I have been in love with it for 4 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment