November 1, 2011

Birthday Bridge


Last week, I turned 29 years old! You know what that means........I'm a year away from the BIG birthday. I spent my birthday week at a conference in Oro Valley, AZ and away from my husband for the first time since we got married. Yeah, I will admit it. I missed him. :)

Oh yeah......... can I just tell you that I have the most AMAZING people in my life. Even though, I was away from home and my husband, my birthday week was GREAT! I received so many "Happy Birthdays", cards in the mail, gifts, flowers, more flowers, cake, dinners, and presents! I felt so loved and forever grateful. You all know who you are and I love you all dearly.

Below are only some of the pictures from my birthday week. Enjoy!

Dinner with my new family! Don't you love the fall/birthday set-up?
*All of us minus me*

Birthday gifts & cards with my new name!

Polka Dot presents!

Lots of amazing birthday cards!

My sister-in-law made me a custom card. Can you see it?
My brother sent me a card that sounded like a video game....very fitting coming from him!

A sweet surprise from the husband!

Flowers from bestest, Kelly.
I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment