October 18, 2011

Not 1 but 2 weddings!

Wow, I can't believe my 10 year high reunion was this past Friday. Sadly, I was unable to attend since it was all the way in North Carolina and I lived alllll the way in Arizona. I hope to make the 20 year! As I was reflecting and reminiscing on my high school years a facebook notification popped up this morning about a friend from high school. It was pictures from her recent wedding(s). Yes, that's right not 1 but 2 weddings! LUCKY!

Abbie and her husband Mike, were married in May in Raleigh, NC then traveled to England to get married again in front of her family and friends. Judging by the photos both weddings were amazing.

NORTH CAROLINA WEDDING!





ENGLAND WEDDING!

Abbie....I wish you and your husband many years of happiness and love. Congratulations again!
I hope to see you at the 20 year reunion or sooner ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment