September 7, 2011

OHHHhh.. Mikey!


My friend, Mikey and I go back many many years (13 or 14 years old). He was actually my first Valentine as well. We have always stayed very good friends. Mikey came to my wedding on Sunday and had a grand ole' time. He stayed out partying with my friends and cousins till 3 in the morning. The next morning, he had someone drop him off at his car which was still at the wedding venue, The Matthews House. At that point, he realized his keys were in a bridesmaid's car. He called and called and CALLED! 20 calls later..... NOTHING! So as he waited for Kimber Lee to wake up he ended up sleeping on top of his car for 4 hours. It's hard to tell but his tie is covering his eyes so he can get some proper sleep. Every time, I see this picture, I die laughing. Poor Mikey!
He had a rough Labor Day. On top of everything, he got a speeding ticket on the way back to Charlotte. We appreciate you being there Mikey! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment