July 17, 2012

Making Bachelorette shirts

Kimber Lee's bachelorette party was this past weekend in Charleston, SC.  Unfortunately, I was unable to attend but asked the Maid of Honor, Miss Leigh if I could participant by making custom shirts.  I designed several custom logos for the occasion but Leigh and I both loved the design below and my journey into shirt making began!


 I figured making this shirt would be a good memento of the special weekend.  Even though, I couldn't be there physically.... I was there VIA SKYPE!  Thank God for technology. Almost 2 months to the wedding.  I can't wait! 


cut, cut, cut

iron,iron,iron

15 shirts!

Adding some Bling!

The back of Kimber's shirt
The back of Leigh's shirt

Kimber & Katie rockin' out!


Skyping with the bride.

Some of the chicas!

No comments:

Post a Comment