July 29, 2011

Busy Bee

Truth: I have a tendency to do too much at one time. I'm known as a workaholic.


I'm not the type of person to be sitting down all day relaxing. I'm usually working on a project, planning a party, yard-work, decorating, blogging and the list goes on. My family, friends and fiance tell me I need slow down and "RELAX".


My father is also a workaholic and I get this trait from him. Some of you reading this know my father very well and know this trait to be true. He's known for juggling multiple projects at one time. I like to think my father and I are professional multi-taskers. Ryan is the perfect guy for me because he understands me better than anyone and knows how to get me to sit down every once in a while. He balances me out PERFECTLY.

This week, he bought me a book.

This book!
Hmmm...Is this a hint?? I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I think he wants me to read it. Right now, I'm too busy to be reading books so he will have to wait until after the wedding.

For now, I have found other ways to utilize it.

Coaster

Plant stand

Face Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment