July 6, 2011

The Art of Calligraphy


As invitations are arriving in mailboxes this week, I'm hearing from a lot of guests regarding the calligraphy. The calligraphy was a wedding gift from my good friend, Dee Dee. She approached me months ago and offered to do the calligraphy for our invitations as her wedding gift to us. She has been practicing the art of calligraphy since high school. We were thrilled about having this special element added to our invitations. Dee Dee worked hard on each envelope to make sure each one was perfect. The results were beautiful and added an element of class to the invitations. We are hoping to reveal the invitations sometime this week. Stay tuned.

* This photo was taken Saturday at Culinary Drop Out in Scottsdale*
We met for lunch so I could pick up the final envelopes.
Janet, Bridge, Dee Dee

Tomorrow is Dee Dee's Birthday! I won't say which birthday but it's a big birthday! I hope she has the best birthday filled with lots of love and great memories!

Wedding photo
Dee Dee & Stuart
(They are so cute in this photo)
*Beautiful Dee Dee*

No comments:

Post a Comment