May 22, 2011

The Invites have been ordered

Yesterday, I spent the majority of my day in Old Town Scottsdale with bridesmaid, Nicole.
We had an appointment to finalize the details on the invitation colors, fonts, etc.


I have been working with the owner, Rene, with Celebrations in Paper. All her designs are customized and unique to each wedding. Nicole got to see the sneak preview of what we have been working on and I think I got the thumbs up. A sign of relief! I really like the invites because it's something different and customized to our wedding.


Invitations are going out sometime in July. I hope to reveal the design in August.
Go check out Celebrations in Paper in Scottsdale for any event. She has it all. Amazing stuff!

*I love the yellow orchid in this photo*

No comments:

Post a Comment