May 28, 2011

The Influence Of Reggae

I grew up with a variety of different styles of music and have an appreciation for all. At age 3, my father introduced me to Bob Marley. At the time, I was too young to really understand who the man was and his popularity world wide. I can remember watching a music video by Bob Marley that featured a little boy and girl in Hawaii. I guess since I was just 3 years old, I was drawn to the video since it featured young children. The song was called " Waiting in Vain." Since then, this song still holds special memories that I associate them with my father. We refer to this song as our song. I guess this was the start of my love for Reggae. You will be hearing Bob Marley for sure at the wedding.




Here are some of my other favorite, Bob Marley Songs.





No comments:

Post a Comment