May 25, 2011

CLUELESS

I am lucky enough to be blessed with so many lovely women in my life. This bride will get to experience not one but three showers. Everyone is becoming very secretive. VERY SECRETIVE! I know nothing about the three showers. Theme? Colors? I don't even know how to dress. The excitement of it all is killing me. For now... I'm CLUELESS!


The first shower is being thrown by Dee Dee, my boss. I'm calling this my "Work/AAED shower"


Second shower is being thrown by my sister/maid of honor/PIPPA. " East Coast Shower"


Third shower is being thrown by bridesmaid, Nicole & Bianca. " West Coast Shower"

















I can't wait to see all the themes and creative things everyone thinks up. I'm most looking forward to spending quality time with all the important ladies in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment