May 31, 2011

A Bridesmaid is now a Bride to Be

Bridesmaid & best friend of 23 years, Kimber Lee got engaged over the weekend. She called to share the amazing news and I was on top of the world! Josh picked an amazing woman and I'm so happy for them both. During my phone conversation, Kimber & I kept laughing about the fact we both got engaged the same year. How ironic? Right?

Also, Kimber Lee decided to wait a few days to announce it because she had a lot of people to tell in person. I had to wait days...to post this blog! It's been KILLING ME! Now, it's facebook official, so I can share it with the world. I'm ready for the wedding!!

*Taken 4 years ago when they first started dating*

* The Rock... I mean ring*

*4 years later and still a GREAT looking couple*

CONGRATULATIONS to KIMBER LEE & JOSH!

4 comments:

  1. happy now?

    thanks for the wonderful post

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Congrats Kimber....and Bridgette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! A very exciting time for both of us! Kimber Lee time for you to start a wedding blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete