January 16, 2013

Kunde Wedding featured on Style Me Pretty

Collyn's mom made the chandeliers!

Last week, I received an exciting email from my sister-in-law, Collyn notifying us that her and Corey's wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty.  If you're like me and continue to follow wedding blogs you'll know this is a BIG HONOR and a BIG DEAL!  I was so thrilled to hear the news and have been wanting to share it with all of you.  




Take some time to OHHH and AHHH over Collyn and Corey's pictures.  Their amazing photographer, Joy Marie Photography  did a fablous job capturing a beautiful wedding and couple.  Love you guys.







P.S.  Look closely at her veil.......and it might remind you of the veil I wore on my wedding day.   Yes, I indeed had the pleasure of wearing Collyn's veil.  My good luck charm and my "something borrowed",  Thank you again, Collyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment