October 19, 2012

Learning a new dance!

A few weeks back, I learned a new dance at Kimber's wedding called "Wobble Baby."  I seriously have never heard this song in my life until I found myself on the dance floor confused when the song started playing and wedding guests flooding the dance floor with excitement.  The excitement of everyone around me sparked my interest and I had to stay to see what the hype was about.  I watched my friend Mikey, and I tried to follow the leader.  After a few tries, I caught up and started enjoying the dance!  So addicting!   It's like dancing to "The Cupid Shuffle" or "The Electric Slide".   I'm hosting a birthday party next weekend and I'm soooooo going to be playing "Wobble Baby"!  DANCE PARTY!

The pictures below were taken by my husband, Ryan. Catching us dancing! 

Hmmm.. my eyes are closed....  Good or bad sign?



Mikey & Laurie were my dance partners!  So much fun!


Mikey, Bridgette, Laurie, 2012
Mikey, Laurie, Bridge, 1996



Here's the song and video.  This isn't a good reflection of the dance but it's something.  
Happy Friday!


1 comment: