March 29, 2011

Our Wedding Venue


My father jokingly has been saying that the venue for the wedding needs to be Madison Square Garden with the amount of people I know. Since, Madison Square Garden was booked for concerts we decided to go to Plan B and have a smaller wedding.

Welcome to The Matthews House in Cary, NC

I have to thank my parents and siblings for the countless hours spent searching for the perfect location. They knew I wanted a place that would showcase the "Southern" charm of North Carolina as well as creating an intimate environment for our guests. This place is stunning on the inside and outside and will be our house for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently I am going to dinner near there tomorrow night. I told them we have to go while its still daylight so I can see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I wish you could see inside. :) I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete