October 5, 2012

Crazy for some SHOES!


For a while now, I've had a request from my sister and best friend to look for some Tory Burch shoes at this "special store" in Phoenix.  

It's a store that has designer brands for a low low cost.  Problem is that sometimes you don't find what you're looking for and it's a pretty intense store.  Items EVERYWHERE and it's messy.  When you do find good items it can get REALLY exciting!

Yesterday, I decided during my lunch break to go to the "special store" looking specifically for Tory Burch shoes. When I arrived, the stored was flooded with people and merchandise was everywhere.  I knew I had limited time and went straight to the shoe section to find NO TORY BURCH SHOES.  Bummer!

Right about the time I was going to leave, I noticed store employees closing two shoe aisles and crowds forming around it.  The store employees were RESTOCKING the shoes in aisle 8.  This process took about 10 mins.

Right before they opened the aisles back, employees brought in SECURITY to keep people from pushing/shoving/fighting.   I decided to stand back and watch as the aisles reopened.  I wasn't trying to get in a fight over some shoes.  THAT'S CRAZY!

As I stood there, I watched the craziness unfolded before my eyes.  Two ladies getting into a FIGHT over some..... TOMS!  These ladies went CRAZY.... actually they went CRAY CRAY!  Seriously... over some TOMS!  I love TOMS but that's intense.  Security had to get involved and took away their merchandise.  It was so entertaining!



As the crowds died down, I decided to look one last time for some shoes.  YUP, my "patiently waiting method" paid off as I came across two pairs of Tory Burch shoes.  Mission accomplished!  My sister and best friend were SUPER excited.  

What would you do for shoes?


1 comment:

  1. You know that's where my pair came from. Glad you accomplished your mission

    ReplyDelete