November 5, 2012

Coffee Jitters

Last night, Ryan and I had dinner at my god-mother's house and my uncle was the chef for the evening. He whipped up an amazing 4 course meal and topped the evening off with chocolate/raspberry cake (YUM).  My cousin brewed some fresh coffee at 7 pm and I couldn't resist.  Really.....CHOCOLATE  & COFFEE (this is a dream).  I knew that potentially the coffee could keep me up all night so I decided to drink only half a cup.   



I used to be able to drink coffee ALL day long and could sleep like a baby.  
What happen to those days??

My half a cup of coffee keep me up ALL NIGHT!  Here it's Monday morning and I'm exhausted!  Yes, I'm drinking more coffee this morning to make up for my lack of sleep.

When will I learn!  I can't drink coffee after 4 pm!  
I guess this is my sign....I'm getting older.   SIGH....


No comments:

Post a Comment