September 5, 2012

Anniversary Celebration

 Anniversary celebration started early over the weekend at my Aunt & Uncle's Labor Day party where they presented us with a cake.  It was also nice to be surrounded by our loved ones that evening to celebrate this special occasion. 



Since the 1 year anniversary represents "paper" we exchanged cards yesterday morning.


I was given a sweet surprise yesterday afternoon when a delivery of
 flowers and chocolate showed up at work.   




In the evening, we dined at a really nice restaurant near our home.





I had such a nice time that I didn't want the evening to end.

_____________________________________________


QUESTION:  Who started the tradition of eating the topper of the wedding cake on the 1st year anniversary??? Seriously, I need to research this because it's a STUPID idea! 

Ryan and I attempted to eat our wedding cake last night! It was so GROSS!!

Has anyone had success with this?? 



Minus the nasty/old cake, I had a great 1st anniversary with my love.  
I'm going to enjoy those flowers all week long.

No comments:

Post a Comment