March 27, 2011

Introducing the Wedding party attire



I have decided on Alfred Sung as the designer for the dresses, specifically, style D499 in the color mango. I have seen this color in person and is it's stunning. The dress retailed at $225 and seemed a little steep in price. My maid of honor came to the rescue by contacting the Dessy Group directly and she was able to secure the price at $130 plus $15 for shipping. $145, sounds pretty good to me.

This weekend, I got to see the dress color in person at a boutique in Tempe. There was a bride and bridal party there as well. Her orginal colors were red but after seeing this dress they changed the wedding color to yellow. I think I'm starting a trend.







As I posted before, I wanted a classy look with
a bow-tie for the groomsmen. Ryan and I paid a visit to our local suit shop and secured the looks of the men. The groomsmen will be wearing this classic attire. Ryan will be wearing the same thing
but with a white bow.

My groom is going to look SHARP minus the jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment